Sunday, June 15, 2008

Skittles - Chocolate Mix REVIEW


Skittles newest blend of flavors is "Skittles Chocolate Mix." It's like a bunch of Skittles met a bunch of M&Ms at a singles club, had a few too many shots of whiskey, and had some illegitimate children. Poor bastards.

First off, Skittles motto is "Taste the Rainbow." This is a rainbow of poop. Dark brown, light brown, beige, and not-quite-white are the colors making up this rainbow.

But who really cares what they look like... or that conceptually this product belongs in the toilet it looks like it came from, what's more important is: HOW DOES IT TASTE???

I'll be tasting these with my wifers. We'll each tell you what we think each tastes like.

Dark Brown:
Supposed to taste like: Chocolate Pudding
Actually tastes like: 'Chocolate Babies' or 'Chocolate cardboard'

Light Brown:
Supposed to taste like: Chocolate Caramel
Actually tastes like: 'Moldy sugar' or 'Chocolate and butter'

Beige:
Supposed to taste like: S'mores
Actually tastes like: 'A jelly bean' or 'someone sh*t on my Lucky Charms'

Not-Quite-White:
Supposed to taste like: Vanilla
Actually tastes like: 'sugar' or 'sugar'

I could give a long reason why I'm rating this candy the way I am, but I won't. I simply think it sucks.

Overall rating:

No comments: